Code of Conduct and Ethics
* I always try to act in the best interests of my clients and treat them with respect
* I take responsibility for my actions
* I respect other practitioners and health professionals
* I practice only within the limits of my competence
* I observe confidentiality and act within the Data Protection/GDPR laws
* I practice within the law
* I maintain high standards of hygiene
* I maintain and develop my knowledge and skills through CPD
* I neither claim to cure nor do I diagnose any medical or psychological conditions
* I have the right to refuse to treat a client
* I am a certified and qualified complementary therapist and am not in any way or form a qualified medical practitioner nor am I a registered dietician.
* any inappropriate behaviour by enquirers and/or clients will result in the treatment being ceased and my policy is to refer to the police authorities if necessary. Complementary therapists deserve to be treated in accordance with their training and any unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated.